The role of the bridesmaid at the wedding is a troublesome and honorable duty that is given to a bosom and most reliable friend. It is very important to spend such a festive wedding day next to your close friend and recall the brightest memories of this touching and exciting event after years.
1. Organizational issues. The wedding is an important and responsible event for either newlyweds or guests and relatives. The bridesmaid’s duties begin long before the celebration and the wedding day itself. If necessary, she should help a bride choose a wedding dress, accessories, etc. In addition, she can take part in organizational matters, express her opinion about the decoration of the hall, details of the ceremony, and so on.
2. Psychological support before and during the wedding. The wedding is always a nervous event. The bride tends to worry about all sorts of details, such as her outfit, the first dance, the course of the ceremony, and other issues. The main bridesmaid’s task is to calm her down. She can either say some reassuring words or demonstrate readiness through actions (a prepared dress, well-organized schedule, etc.). A sensible bridesmaid’s advice will help the bride keep calm, get dressed, and have a wonderful wedding day.
3. Organize a bachelorette party. Before the wedding, a bachelorette party is usually held. Recently, the bridesmaid is fully burdened with its organization. The bosom friend knows the bride’s character and preferences better than everyone knows and will be able to choose the desired format for the party.
4. Develop a ransom for the bride. This is one of the most important and responsible bridesmaid’s duties. It is necessary to develop an interesting scenario and prepare the necessary paraphernalia: hang amusing posters, think about comic funny questions and contests for the groom and much more. The bridesmaid is the first person who welcomes the groom when he with his guys come to get the bride.
5. Participate in contests. The bridesmaid should be sociable and cheerful in order to create a fun and relaxed holiday atmosphere, participating in dances and wedding contests. One more task that waits all bridesmaids while a banquet is toasts and speeches delivering.
6. Accept gifts during congratulations. When it’s time to congratulate the newlyweds, all guests present their gifts, deliver short speeches, and express sincere emotions. The bridesmaid’s duty here is to gather gifts and watch for them.
The bridesmaid is a responsible role but there is nothing more pleasant than sharing the most memorable day of life with your bosom friend.