A wedding is probably the most important event in everyone's life. The newlyweds want to celebrate such an event in a big way. One of the main components of a wedding is a feast. It should be held in a festive and solemn atmosphere. To do this, it is necessary to correctly and competently issue a banquet hall, where the wedding will take place.
The decoration of the hall must meet a number of requirements:
- the hall is decorated depending on the style. So, classic weddings are decorated in light tones framed in silver or gold. There should be bouquets of fresh flowers on the tables, the table setting should be impeccable.
- guests are seated in accordance with the style of the celebration. The classic version of the wedding provides a long table for a feast, at the head of which the bride and groom and their witnesses sit. The European version of the wedding assumes that the guests are seated ten people at one round table. The newlyweds have their own table, decorated in a brighter and more original design.
- there is a good dance floor. It should be large in size so that there is enough space for everyone. The dance floor is located separately so that the waiters and guests of the celebration feel comfortable;
- availability of a recreation area. This area is used for socializing guests, board games, and other entertainment. To do this, upholstered furniture, poufs, sofas, and other interior items are installed.
The design of the hall requires a professional approach. The designer knows what touches should be added to emphasize the wedding mood and the style of this event. Wedding chores take a lot of energy and effort, and there is hardly time to decorate a banquet hall. It is better to seek professional help. Advantages of specialists:
- designers have a lot of experience, so they will create a unique banquet hall that will fully meet the wishes of the newlyweds;
- specialists will competently draw up a design project;
- availability of wedding accessories and attributes indispensable for the decoration of the hall;
- the cost of the banquet hall design is available to many people;
- such a banquet will remain in the memory of the newlyweds and wedding guests for many years.
Additional services include assistance in the selection of staff to service the event, choosing a wedding scenario, and holding a wedding banquet.