A daughter’s wedding is an important event for every mother. Not only brides feel nervous. Mothers also experience stress for their daughters. They want brides to look stunning and feel self-confident. But at the same time, they should find enough time to create their own outfits.
Mothers should look elegant, graceful, and pretty. Thus, her outfit requires particular attention. When choosing appropriate apparel, keep in mind the following rules:
- A mother’s outfit can have some similar details with a bridal dress. But still, a bride is the main character of the event, and she should have the most festive and stunning outfit.
- Mothers should not choose too artsy, bright, or informal garments. Moreover, mini dresses or skirts are not the best options. Even if you have the perfect body, do not try to demonstrate it too obviously. It is advisable to avoid too short, too tight-fitting, too transparent clothes or attire with a deep neckline.
- A mother’s outfits should be festive, sophisticated, and comfortable at the same time. At the celebration, a mother should help her daughter, be nearby, pay attention to guests, perform some traditional ritual moments (put off her daughter’s veil, give a loaf to newlyweds), etc. This means that you will have to actively move. Thus, your outfit should not hinder movement.
Although not every woman has an excellent body after 40 years, still, it is possible to look elegant. The main thing is to find the right style and color of the dress. Clothes are really able to hide some flaws or spoil your beauty. Thus, it is important to choose the correct garment. Now, let’s proceed to the most advantageous and suitable dress styles:
- A-type dresses. This is one of the most popular options for festive wedding outfits. This cut will help demonstrate a lush breast and hide some flaws of the lower part of the body.
- Empire-style dresses. This is the second suitable option for women who have some problematic zones of their bodies. Such a dress will perfectly hide your hips or tummy, and make the accent on a beautiful breast. A midi or maxi dress will help create a graceful outfit and look elegant.
- Greek-style dresses. This is one more option that fits absolutely every woman regardless of her figure. It is a romantic dress that looks exquisite.
Those women who have massive hands or shoulders should choose dresses with sleeves. Or it is possible to use veils, capes, or boleros.