A wedding is an important but very nervous day. Newlyweds have prepared for this day for several months; but as closer it comes, more nervous partners become. When experiencing stress, it is easy to forget to do something.
Thus, we provide you with a week-before wedding timeline. Check whether you have done the following points and schedule the last week before the celebration correctly.
7 days before the wedding:
- Start wearing your wedding shoes. Put them on and walk in your flat. You should do it every day up to the wedding to get used to the new shoes. Otherwise, it will be unpleasant surprise if your shoes are uncomfortable and you get to know about it only during a big day.
- Make eyebrow correction in advance to make sure that skin redness will have enough time to disappear.
- Pack small gifts for bridesmaids.
- Call all the staff that is engaged in arranging your wedding, including a toastmaster, cooks, a florist, a photographer, etc. Make sure that they are ready.
6 days before the wedding:
- Pack your suitcase for a honeymoon. No, it’s not too early. Make sure all documents and passports are ready. Also, be sure to find and ask someone to take your bags to a hotel, where you will spend the night after the wedding.
5 days before the wedding:
- Avoid salty foods and junk food. Otherwise, you risk not fitting into the dress that you tried on a month ago. Now is not the time for an express diet. Moreover, a bride should look stunning, healthy food will help make skin silky and soft, and you’ll shine with your beauty.
4 days before the wedding:
- Prepare your wedding dress and put jewelry, underwear, stockings, etc. in a specific place. This will guarantee that you don’t have to look for anything on your wedding day.
3 days before the wedding:
- Meet your friends and a bridesmaid. Spend a pleasant evening with them. This will help forget about nerves and stress. Recall some funny moments from your life, smile, and laugh. It is an excellent psychological relief.
2 days before the wedding:
- Think over and make your emergency kit, in which you should put all the necessary things you may need. For example, an adhesive plaster, a mirror, threads and needles, a comb, an umbrella, pins, etc.
1 day before your wedding:
- Devote this day to yourself. Make a manicure, pedicure, and relaxing massages. But remember, that it is not advisable to do peelings right before the wedding day. Your skin can be still red.
- Visit your florist and take the bouquet and the boutonniere.
- Also, try to have a good sleep. you should be gorgeous, and sleep is the guarantee of your well-being.