Although the wedding is a pleasant and festive day, it is also nervous. Newlyweds and their parents have to keep in mind lots of details and not to forget every single point of the solemn day. The wedding is also associated with fuss. Because of it, there are things that partners forget to do. In this article, we consider these points so that your couple won’t forget them.
1. Communicate with guests. The newlyweds are the main heroes of the day but, nevertheless, they should find time to talk with their relatives and friends. Perhaps, some guests come from far away and you have not seen them for ages. Although the newlyweds sit at a separate table and are somewhat isolated from the guests, they can communicate with them during a break of the event’s program.
2. Take some food/drink with you. Hungry fainting due to stress and dehydration is common for brides. Do not forget about breakfast and have a piece of crackers and a bottle of clean water. This will help keep energy and not feel tired or weak.
3. Charge a smartphone and take a charger with you. Your mobile phone will have a lot of pleasant work this day. If someone didn’t manage to personally attend the event, in any case, she/he would like to congratulate the newlyweds. Make sure that the phone is fully charged and the charger is ready.
4. Prepare a speech. On the wedding day, a couple will hear many kind words. At the end of the holiday, there will be time for a response speech. The newlyweds are provided with the chance to express gratitude to their parents for the organization of celebration, thank all guests for coming and sharing such pleasant moments with them. Do not hope that you find the right words on the go. When experiencing stress (and this part of the wedding is obviously nervous), such a touching moment can be ruined, and the newlyweds will be in an awkward position. So, take the time to write down a few basic thoughts in advance.
5. Take cash. In case of unforeseen expenses, it is always better to have some cash. For example, throw a coin into a fountain, give some money to strolling musicians, etc. You’ll feel calm and relaxed when having a bit of cash with you.
6. Enjoy the holiday – it is your best and most important day. Behind all the fuss, do not forget about the main thing – to enjoy this day. You can’t foresee everything, and something can always go wrong. But do not give too much importance to turmoil. After all, this day is passing so quickly and will never happen again, so try to remember all the moments and not pay attention to little nasty things.