A wedding is certainly a nervous day. A bride and a groom, as well as their parents, feel stressed. They try to foresee all the unpredictable situations that may occur. Unfortunately, there is no wedding that takes place without unforeseen circumstances. And mostly, this happens due to stress and nerves. Thus, this article helps you make conclusions on other people’s mistakes. Read through the below-listed points attentively and make sure that you won’t make the same mistakes.
1. Arrange proper transportation. Think about the way your guests will reach your venue, or how they will be transported from a registration office to a banquet hall. It is important to organize and rent cars not only for newlyweds but also for your guests. Moreover, if there are non-residents. They can easily get lost in a city.
2. Think about lunch for invitees from other cities. You’re likely to have guests who live in other cities or regions. If they come right on the wedding day, make sure that you arrange a light stand-up meal for them. Some of them can spend several hours or the whole night on the road. So, you should be ready to take care of them and offer something to have a bite.
Moreover, this point is also important if newlyweds go on a wedding photo shoot right after the registration, and guests are transported to a banquet venue. In this case, invitees won’t feel hungry or wait for newlyweds to start eating. They will have a chance to make friends, grab a bite, and have a small buffet party while they wait for the main characters of the day.
3. Book extra rooms for accommodation. You never know what can happen during the celebration. Thus, it is wise to have a spare room for an extra guest or a couple.
4. Ask someone to take a quick tour of your location before arrival of all invitees. This duty is usually given to one of the parents, or a bridesmaid, or a groomsman. Newlyweds never do this task themselves. But they should rely on the chosen person. It is important to check your location and make sure that all decorations look stunning, everything is done perfectly.
5. Do not forget to eat and drink in the morning. A wedding morning is associated with hurry and hustle. But, it is important not to forget to drink some water and grab a bite. Otherwise, dehydration and lack of food (for energy generation) may lead to headaches, fainting, or weakness. When you’re stressed and nervous, your body has to generate a lot of energy. If you do not eat some snacks at all, it will not have anything to generate energy from. Thus, do not harm your body.
6. Do not forget to enjoy the day. The main thing is to forget about all the hustles and spend your day unforgettable.