A wedding is undoubtedly a nervous day. A bride and a groom, as well as their parents, feel stressed. They try to foresee all the unpredictable situations that may occur. Unfortunately, there is no wedding that takes place without unforeseen circumstances. And mostly, this happens due to stress and nerves. Thus, this article helps you make conclusions about other people's mistakes. Read the below-listed points attentively and ensure you won't make the same mistakes.
1. Arrange proper transportation. Think about how your guests will reach your venue or how they will be transported from a ceremony to a reception hall. It is essential to organize and rent cars not only for newlyweds but also for your guests. Moreover, if there are non-residents, they can easily get lost in a city.
2. Think about lunch for invitees from other cities. You're likely to have guests who live in different cities or regions. If they come right on the wedding day, make sure that you arrange a light stand-up meal for them. Some can spend several hours or the whole night on the road. So, you should be ready to take care of them and offer something to have a bite of.
Moreover, this point is crucial if newlyweds go on a wedding photo shoot right after the registration, and guests are transported to a banquet venue. In this case, invitees won't feel hungry or wait for newlyweds to start eating. They will have a chance to make friends, grab a bite, and have a small buffet party while waiting for the day's main characters.
3. Book extra rooms for accommodation. You never know what can happen during the celebration. Thus, it is wise to have a spare room for an additional guest or a couple.
4. Ask someone to take a quick tour of your location before the arrival of all invitees. This duty is usually given to one of the parents, a bridesmaid, or a groomsman. Newlyweds never do this task themselves. But they should rely on the chosen person. It is essential to check your location and ensure that all decorations look stunning and everything is done perfectly.
5. Do not forget to eat and drink in the morning. A wedding morning is associated with hurry and hustle. But, it is essential not to forget to drink some water and grab a bite. Otherwise, dehydration and lack of food (for energy generation) may lead to headaches, fainting, or weakness. When stressed and nervous, your body has to generate energy. If you do not eat some snacks, you will not have anything to generate power from. Thus, do not harm your body.
6. Do not forget to enjoy the day. The main thing is to forget about all the hustles and spend your day unforgettable.