More and more newlyweds prefer an evening ceremony. Let's consider whether this is a tribute to a trend or a really good option for a wedding registration.
1. It is very romantic and beautiful. Light bulbs and candles will create a very romantic atmosphere, and the ceremony will become even more touching.
2. An evening ceremony in summer implies the absence of heat. If you are planning to have your wedding in the middle of summer, then a late ceremony is the best choice.
3. An evening wedding ceremony is an opportunity to schedule the day more comfortably. You can have a leisurely morning, a photo session, a walk with a photographer without haste. A wedding day without haste and fuss is very great!
4. Due to an evening registration, you can get fabulous photographs. For example, with the sunset in the background.
5. You don’t need to entertain guests for a long time, which means you can save a little. There is a difference between inviting guests at 3-4 p.m. or 7-8 p.m.
6. If you want to have a wedding on a weekday (for example, Thursday or Friday), then your guests will not need to take a full day off. They will need to leave work just a couple of hours earlier to get themselves in order.
Now let's look at the cons of the evening ceremony:
1. The first thing you may encounter is a misunderstanding of your relatives. For many parents, it is not clear why the ceremony should be done in the dark.
2. The second point is to choose the right specialists: a photographer, a toastmaster, and decorators, who will be able to underline the beauty of the moment. For example, a photographer should have an experience of an evening shooting.
3. The third point is the season. During the cold season, the evening ceremony may not be very comfortable. If the sun warms up during the day, then evenings in spring and autumn are very cold.
An evening ceremony has either pluses or minuses. So, it’s up to you to decide which option you want to choose.