When it’s time to select an engagement ring, it’s a difficult task for every bride. Everyone wants to have a unique ring with creative design. As you visit a jewelry store, you face the embarrassment of riches. Nowadays, the jewelry industry is ready to offer a great variety of options to any taste and budget. Let’s consider what the main trends of engagement rings in Dubai for 2020 are.
1. Yellow gold. Although over past years, a shift to yellow-white or white gold was observed, jewelry designers predict coming to roots. They say that the popularity of two-colored rings or other unusual options (pink, white gold) ceases. Now, brides tend to give their preferences to traditional options. This year, yellow gold is going to win back its leading positions.
2. Uniqueness. This is the keyword that perfectly characterizes future brides. Although they prefer classic yellow gold, they will break traditions, try to find a unique ring, and develop their creativity. This will be reflected in the shape of engagement rings, chosen stones and their shapes, colors.
Thus, for instance, various rhinestones (including colorful ones) replace classic diamonds; black diamonds or emerald will take the leading positions. Rings of creative shapes (such as open rings) will also be on top.
3. Multiple stones. When trying to develop something special and unique, jewelry designers create engagement rings with five or three stones. Stones can be of different sizes, shapes; they are combined in various compositions.
Many brides want to have a ring with several rhinestones, and this is an excellent alternative for them. This tendency is due to Meghan Markle with its popularity.
4. Asscher Cut Diamonds. Asscher cut turns to be the main hit of this year. Many brides choose vintage options and pay their attention to such rings. This cut resembles Art Deco. Such rings are perfect for sophisticated brides with long and thin palms and fingers.
5. Alternative stone shapes. Creativity is welcomed in all its versions. Framed standard diamonds do not impress anymore. Square or oval diamonds seem to be commonplace. More frequently, brides choose rings with unframed options or unusual shapes.
As you see, the main desire of all brides is to have a unique ring. Thus, quite frequently, they tend to bespeak their rings and develop creative ideas. All the above-mentioned trends will help highlight your original personality and design a pretty ring.