Have you ever considered holding a wedding ceremony or an engagement shoot ... in the desert? Endless sand dunes, absolute silence, no strangers around, nothing distracts eyes from your couple and behind you – there is a stunning sunset. Isn't that a perfect picture for the engagement shoot? Only this fact is enough to agree to have the engagement shoot in the desert. If you still uncertain, here are 5 reasons to decide on such a photo shoot.
1. An unusual location. If you want to be creative and have the engagement photo shoot that no one else has, the session in the dessert is designed for you. Engagement in the desert – is definitely an unusual choice that is completely beyond our imagination. Although most frequently couples choose parks and open areas, or manors and palaces for their shoots, this option is like a breath of fresh air. Lovely and romantic photos in the dessert will remind you of an important event after years.
2. Unique outfits of the bride and groom. For the couple, it is an excellent opportunity to try unconventional outfits and choose something unusual. It’s a great chance to create extra-ordinary images that will be successfully turned into your advantage. The main thing here is to find the outfits that will demonstrate your characters and nature and in which you won’t feel constrained. It is advisable to discuss this point with your photographer. An experienced person will help you choose the right image for the shoot.
3. A special mood. Endless sand creates an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. Partners look harmonious on such shoots. Moreover, the image of the desert is symbolic. For a young couple, it marks a new page in their book of life. It’s like a blank sheet on which they leave their footprints. Both figuratively and literally.
4. An uninhabited place. If one person of the couple is embarrassed by prying eyes, no one will bother you in the desert. There, you’ll be left all alone with each other and the photographer. Thus, you can feel comfortable and behave as usual. Due to such a relaxed mood, your shoots will be lively, emotional, and sincere.
5. A huge scope for imagination. In the desert, you will not be limited by anything. You can use any attributes for the photo shoot. For example, colored smoke bombs or fireworks. It is also possible to order a balloon if the budget allows.
The engagement shoot in the desert is a daring choice for brave couples that want to remember their engagement for long years.