Nowadays, many brides choose two wedding dresses for a celebration. Consider why you need two different outfits during the event in this article.
1. Convenience. It is perhaps one of the most significant reasons. Especially when brides choose a classic princess bridal dress with a fluffy skirt for the official part of the event, when it’s time to hit the floor, dance, and relax, you will feel comfortable in a less fluffy and shorter dress. You won’t have to think about how not to step on the train or skirt.
2. Changing the image. If a wedding is held in a rather traditional format, a bride must choose a classic look. But still, this does not mean she has to forget about her dream outfit if it is beyond the accepted options. A bride can wear a crop top of pink color at the end of the celebration. Put on a traditional wedding dress and your desired outfits for the wedding banquet at the ceremony.
3. A wedding photoshoot. If the weather is not so sunny, or your wedding is in autumn or spring, you can easily dirt the hem of the dress. Or, if your photo shoot is held a few days before a celebration, it is possible to put on different dresses to get your groom surprised.
4. Some couples arrange a wedding photoshoot, and vice versa, after the holiday. Bringing a wedding dress with you is problematic as it takes too much place in the luggage.
5. If you have a religious marriage, you should choose a dress that covers the shoulders and back and does not have a plunging neckline. After the ceremony, you can change your clothing and put on the one you like.
6. If you celebrate the event for two days, you can put on the second option for the second day. Long ago, it was accepted that a bride puts on the same dress. Nowadays, brides prefer changing clothes. Usually, they wear evening or cocktail dresses for the second day. But it is possible to choose a wedding option too.
7. no bride is safe from strains of wine, food, rain, and cosmetics. But she is the key person of the event; thus, she should look stunning in any case. Therefore, the second wedding dress can be an excellent spare option if your first one is dirty.
8. It is difficult for you to choose between several options. For example, a “mermaid” dress and airy and light attire perfectly fit you. Do not force yourself to decide. Indulge yourself and buy both! This event happens once in a lifetime, so let you take many photos in different dresses and remember this day forever.