Eloping is a romantic step that is frequently used in many youth movies about love. It seems so cute and romantic to get away with a person you fall in love with.
The majority of teenage girls dream of this event. But how does it look like in reality? Let’s consider the pros and cons of this issue in the article.
The pros of getting away with a beloved:
- An excellent opportunity to stay all alone. Usually, romantic getaway is a secret of two persons. Thus, no one knows where sweethearts are. They can spend all free time together and enjoy each other's company.
- The first step into real life. If a couple is young, after eloping they will have to live somehow. This step will be the first stage of entering adulthood and might have relationship problems. From this moment, partners can rely on each other and build their fates and lives themselves.
- No one knows partners in a new residence. If romantic couple leave their homes and elope far away, they have a chance to start a new life. A new village/city/country is a brand new page of their life book. If something didn’t satisfy them at home, they have an opportunity to change their lives for better and forget about unpleasant moments associated with the previous place of residence.
The cons of eloping:
- Your relatives will seek you. If you are in good relations with your family, then your eloping will be a real shock for them. Some of your closest relatives won’t be able to stand it.
- If you’re not ready for adulthood, eloping is a bad idea. After all, when emotions calm down, you’ll face the reality with all its hustles and bustles. You will have to cook, work, and manage a household. Think over whether you are ready for it in advance.
- Forget your bosom friends and relatives. When a romantic mood is over and partners enjoyed each other’s company, they will understand that they had left all their friends, acquaintances, and relatives. They can either make new friends or stay alone.
When speaking about eloping, it is important to keep in mind the whole situation: from what family’s sweethearts are, in what relations with others they are, what keeps them at home, why their relations are not supported.
Eloping is a good film stage but what happens when the action camera is turned off? A movie ends but life does not. So, eloping is a responsible step in reality. That’s why it is necessary to think about all the pros and cons before making the decision.