The wedding is an unforgettable pleasant event in the life of every couple. After celebration, newlyweds usually go for a honeymoon. This trip also requires particular attention.
For the newlyweds, it is quite difficult and nervous to plan the honeymoon in Dubai on a budget as the wedding also takes a lot of money.
Despite the fact that the newlyweds’ parents organize and sponsor the wedding and guests present mostly money, it is better to plan the budget for the trip in advance. Now, let’s consider how to make it wisely and correctly.
1. Choose your destination. First of all, it is necessary to choose the place where both of you want to go. It can be either a sea, a tourist city with a great number of sightseeing, or place with picturesque nature, mountains, lakes, etc. Your choice fully depends on your preferences.
2. Decide where you want to live. Discuss this point with your partner and choose an appropriate apartment. It can be a rented flat, a room in a hotel, or even a camp. Then, as you reach an agreement on the issue, look through offers on the Internet, monitor prices for rent, and book a chosen apartment.
3. Choose the transport on which you will go for a honeymoon. Depending on the place where you go, you can take a train, a bus, a personal car, fly a plane. Choose the most suitable option and buy tickets in advance. Especially, if your trip is planned for the summer season.
4. Discuss your pastime. When the question of accommodation and transport is over, it’s time to think about your pastime. Speak about what you want to do, where to go, how to spend your honeymoon. Maybe, you’re fond of visiting museums, theaters, or you are keen on sunbathing on the beach, and so on.
5. Save money for food. If you’re going to live in a hotel, check whether an “all-inclusive” option is set. Then, you can eat there. Or maybe only breakfasts are included. If food fully lies on your shoulders, save enough money for it.
6. Add spare money. When you’re done with planning your trip, calculate the total amount. As you get the final sum of money, add another half of this amount as spare money that you can use in case of emergency.
If you keep in mind all these points and consider them at the stage of planning the trip, your honeymoon will be pleasant and hassle-free. You’ll be able to enjoy the trip and forget about any problems. Isn’t this a dream honeymoon! And the main thing: do not forget your camera that will shoot the the best photos and your happy faces!