In any case, a wedding is a responsible and nervous event. One should keep in mind thousands of duties. When we speak about a destination wedding, it implies even more hustles and duties. In this article, let’s consider how to make the preparatory wedding process easier and avoid many problems. Below, there is a list of essential tips you should know when planning the celebration in Dubai.
1. The first thing you should know is that you can’t arrange a gorgeous celebration in Dubai without the help of specialized wedding agencies. In any case, it is necessary to hire a wedding coordinator/planner. This is the person who will be your right hand in Dubai and help cope with all the questions and duties. Thus, do not neglect this service.
2. The same person knows many toastmasters, wedding photographers in Dubai, DJs, and other service providers in the city. Thus, the second plus of hiring the coordinator is spending less time on the search of service providers.
3. Discuss what type of wedding you want to have with your beloved. Remember that Dubai is a coastal and desert city. Thus, in addition to standard indoor banquets in a hall, it is possible to choose the party on the seashore, in the desert, or on the board of a yacht.
4. Schedule the event several months ahead. The organization of the wedding is not a one-day matter. Moreover, if you have a destination one.
5. Remember that in any country, there is an off-season. The wedding in Dubai is not a cheap option. If you’re not ready to spend a fortune on the event, study the offer and demand and find the months when the cost of the celebration will be the cheapest.
6. As the date is appointed, start preparing all the necessary documents. Make visas and gather all other necessary documents that are required for the destination wedding.
7. Make a guest list. Do not postpone this issue. If you want to take relatives and friends with you, they should also have enough time to get prepared for the trip. Thus, they should know about the event several months before the trip.
8. Keep in mind that if you want to have a real registration procedure, you should be residents of the state. Most visitors choose a symbolic registration ceremony. They get married in advance in their native country. The registration in Dubai serves as a beautiful performance for guests and taking photos.
9. Decide where you want to buy a wedding dress. Remember that you should fit it several times. So, decide where it is most convenient to order the garment.
10. Book rooms in advance and make sure that all guests are accommodated.