It is a well-known fact that our skin is the reflection of our nutrition. Skin immediately reacts to everything we eat. If your menu is rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, and berries, then it will be fresh and clean. If you’re addicted to fast food and eat a lot of fried and smoked food, then your skin will have some defects and problem areas. In this article, let’s see what natural products are useful for our skin.
1. Avocado. Avocados are known to be the fattest of all existing plant foods. The fat contained in the avocado can provide the skin with nutrients. One more important property is that it saves skin from dryness. The avocado is considered an excellent “moisturizer”. The avocado is also useful because it contains vitamin A. It is needed for the process of cell formation, due to which the skin is renewed. To make the body ingest this “fat”, vitamin A is required. The avocado has plenty of it.
2. Honey. Honey is another storehouse of nutrients, including potassium, magnesium, vitamins B, iodine, zinc, iron, manganese, and many others. The skin undoubtedly needs them. Honey saturates it with useful substances and helps moisturize the skin. Besides, it cleanses skin and protects it against UV rays due to the comprised antioxidants.
3. Cucumbers. Water is the main element of cucumbers. More than 95% of the vegetable consists of it. Cucumbers include minerals, vitamins (B1, B2, C, E, and others), and trace elements. The skin absorbs this “cocktail” getting a wide range of useful elements. Vitamins B helps produce collagen and eliminate inflammation.
4. Egg white. The egg white moisturizes, nourishes, and contracts the skin. Moreover, it tightens the pores.
5. Green tea. Green tea is full of antioxidants. There are vitamins A, B, and C in its composition. They will protect the skin from free radicals, which means from premature aging. Moreover, this kind of tea can prevent inflammation, improve skin renewal processes, and reduce irritation. Apply it as a lotion. Take a cotton pad, soak it in tea, and moisture your face.
6. Sugar. Although it is called a “sweet death” for our bodies, for skin, it is an excellent scrubber. Take it into service when you need to return softness to your skin. Sugar is used as a scrub that perfectly cleanses the skin from dead cells.
7. Cherry. This is another product that is famous for its antioxidant properties. Cherry protects against the harmful effects of UV rays, free radicals, and prevents the body from premature aging.