In this article, we’ll consider what cosmetics products should have a fashionista in her beauty kit, according to most celebrity makeup artists. Our experts are those people who cooperate with the most famous brands and know everything about cosmetics.
1. Pat MacGrath is one of the most well-known makeup artists. She is one of the leading persons in Dolce&Gabbana Make Up. Her list of must-have products includes the following points:
- D&G Classic Cream, 310. The collection includes 46 shades. Thus, every fashionista will find a matching color. The artist is fond of Dazzling.
- D&G Passioneyes Mascara, 2. Brush your eyelashes with this mascara once, and you’ll get volume eyelashes of a beautiful shape.
- D&G Shaping Eyebrow Pencil, 1. The pencil is relatively soft, so it is ideally used to shape eyebrows and draw their contour. It is water-resistant.
- D&G Perfection Veil Powder, 2. Although it is very mild, the powder has a lasting effect.
2. François Nars is the founder of his cosmetics brand, known as Nars. He has the following list of must-have products.
- Nars Semi Matte, Shanghai Express lipstick. To his mind, red lipstick is the primary weapon of a self-confident woman.
- Body Glow Nars. The artist uses it to make a client’s face livelier and add a bit of tan.
- Shimmer Eyeshadow Nars, Ashes to Ashes. It is a neutral color palette suitable for different types of makeup.
3. Lloyd Simmonds is one more famous person in fashion and makeup. He cooperates with YSL. His list of the necessary cosmetics products looks like the following:
- Touche Eclat YSL Highlighter, 1. The artist explains that he uses this highlighter to create a 3D effect on the face. It is applied to T-zone, cheekbones, and zones around the eyes that help to look fresh.
- Volume Effet Faux Cils YSL Mascara, 1. It is the perfect tool to create a speaking look. The mascara does not crumble.
4. Natalya Vlasova is a Russian makeup artist for Giorgio Armani Beauty. She also founded her makeup school. She can’t imagine her workflow without the following products:
- Eyes to Kill Mascara,1 Giorgio Armani. As she says, the brush can catch the smallest eyelashes, making your look more expressive.
- Beautyblender sponge. It has a convenient shape. Made in the form of an egg, it can replace any brush. The sponge is perfect for any tone cream.
- Mister Smooth Base Givenchy. It is an excellent makeup base that makes your skin smooth and soft.