In this article, we’ll consider what cosmetics products should have a fashionista in her beauty kit according to the most celebrity makeup artists. Our experts are those people who cooperate with the most famous brands and know everything about cosmetics.
1. Pat MacGrath is one of the most well-known makeup artists. She is one of the leading persons in Dolce&Gabbana Make Up. Her list of must-have products includes the following points:
- D&G Classic Cream, 310. The collection includes 46 shades. Thus, every fashionista will definitely find a matching color. The artist is fond of Dazzling.
- D&G Passioneyes Mascara, 2. Brush your eyelashes with this mascara one time, and you’ll get volume eyelashes of a beautiful shape.
- D&G Shaping Eyebrow Pencil, 1. The pencil is rather soft; so, it is perfectly used to shape eyebrows and draw their contour. It is water-resistant.
- D&G Perfection Veil Powder, 2. Although it is very mild, the powder has a lasting effect.
2. François Nars is a founder of his own cosmetics brand knows as Nars. He has the following list of must-have products.
- Nars Semi Matte, Shanghai Express lipstick. To his mind, red lipstick is the main weapon of a self-confident woman.
- Body Glow Nars. The artist uses it to make a client’s face livelier and add a bit of tan.
- Shimmer Eyeshadow Nars, Ashes to Ashes. It is a neutral color palette that is suitable for different types of makeup.
3. Lloyd Simmonds is one more famous person in the world of fashion and makeup. He cooperates with YSL. His list of the necessary cosmetics products look like the following:
- Touche Eclat YSL Highlighter, 1. The artist explains that he uses this highlighter to create a 3D effect on the face. It is applied to T-zone, cheekbones, and zones around the eyes.
- Volume Effet Faux Cils YSL Mascara, 1. It is the perfect tool to create a speaking look. The mascara does not crumble.
4. Natalya Vlasova is a Russian makeup artist of Giorgio Armani Beauty. She also founded her own makeup school. She can’t imagine her workflow without the following products:
- Eyes to Kill Mascara,1 Giorgio Armani. As she says, the brush is able to catch the smallest eyelashes so that your look becomes more expressive.
- Beautyblender sponge. It has a convenient shape. Made in the form of an egg, it can replace any brush. The sponge is perfect for any type of tone creams.
- Mister Smooth Base Givenchy. It is an excellent makeup base that makes your skin smooth and soft.