Hundreds of couples visit the city monthly. Dubai lures tourists as it has a lot to offer. Diverse attractions, and all sorts of infrastructure to spend time with pleasure, joy, and benefit. Visitors will find interesting pastimes to any taste. That’s why sweethearts choose the city as their romantic destination. Upon visiting Dubai, keep this list and do the following things:
1. Visit the Miracle Garden and take amazing photos. The Miracle Garden is the world’s largest floral park. Everything is decorated with flowers there. Sculptures, arches, and objects are created with greenery and flowers. Every inch of the territory is showered with floral arrangements. Probably, this is one of the best places to take awesome photos.
2. Spend the day sailing along the seashore on a yacht. Rent a yacht and a catering staff, and spend a day surrounded by water. No one will disturb you. You’ll admire picturesque landscapes and tall skyscrapers visible in the distance.
3. Have an air balloon ride for two. It is possible to order a VIP tour for two. You and your sweetheart will fly high in the air, and observe the desert, the ocean, and the city from the bird’s eye. Although it sounds very romantic, the ride is quite extreme at the same time. So, adventure-lovers will like it as well.
4. Have a camel ride in the desert. Explore the world of endless sands riding gracious camels. Spend a day in the desert, get close to nature, feel camels, and enjoy unity with the surrounding landscapes. If you go deeper into the desert, visit Bedouin settlements, discover an authentic Arabian atmosphere, and have a traditional Arabian dinner. Immersion into the reality of another nation will be unforgettable.
5. Visit an observation deck of Burj Khalifa. Being in Dubai and not going to the observation deck will be a real crime. The highest point in the world is worth your attention. Observe city suburbs and have a romantic dinner in the restaurant located on the same floor.
6. Spend a night on the beach admiring a starry sky, listening to the sound of waves, and talking about your feelings. What can be more romantic?
7. Sale with marine inhabitants in Dolphin Bay.
8. Take photos on the beach with the famous Burj Al-Arab in the background.
9. Relax observing the water play of the fountains near Burj Khalifa.
10. Rent a helicopter and admire the city with its Palm Jumeirah and other attractions. Some sightseeing is not impressive from the ground. So, it is worth rising in the air to see the whole beauty.