Dubai is visited by thousands of tourists yearly. This city attracts guests from all over the world. Avant-garde architecture, white beaches, sunsets in the desert... Dubai is one of the most photogenic cities on the planet. Photos are an indispensable part of such trips. They will keep memories for ages. Thus, let’s see what the most picturesque locations for photoshoots are in Dubai.
- Drift Beach Club. Do you want to admire the majesty of skyscrapers next to the setting sun? Become one of the parts of this photo. The club is situated on the seashore. You can take dozens of beautiful photos against various backgrounds. Do not skip the opportunity to take amazing engagement photos in Dubai when the sun rays glare on the water during the sunset.
- Al Qudra Lake. Everyone wants to break out of a noisy metropolis and relax in nature. Just a 40-minute drive from Dubai, Al Marmoom Desert Conservation Reserve has a wonderful location – Al Qudra Lake. Here, you can have a picnic on the shore of a picturesque lake, enjoy a bike ride along the Al Qudra track, and, of course, take wonderful photos against the backdrop of impressive desert landscapes.
- Miracle Garden. Blooming desert – is a rare phenomenon, but not in Dubai. Take vivid shots in Miracle Garden. This huge park covers an area of 72,000 square meters with over 50 million flowers. In the park, you can see magnificent sculptures and floral arrangements. Heart-shaped arches and vivid domes are just a few examples of the unique landscape architecture that is worth capturing on the photo.
- The Lost Chambers. The Atlantis Aquarium “The Lost Chambers” invites you to stroll through glass tunnels, galleries, and halls located in the deep ocean. Discover the secrets of the underwater world and take photos with marine life.
- Hatta Village. Do you want to make a gorgeous shot against the background of peaks? Then go to the cultural and ethnographic village of Hatta. It is considered one of the most picturesque places in the UAE. This open-air museum tells the story of the Emirates. The exposition consists of carefully restored stone houses and a watchtower. Take photos of preserved historical artifacts, including traditional weapons, furniture, and pottery.
Be sure to stroll along the picturesque Dam Hatta, surrounded by emerald lakes and gentle hills. Do you prefer extreme? Then, try a flight on a zip line over fantastic mountain scenery in the Hatta Wadi Hub active leisure center.