As a girl hears the most cherished words in her life, she gets nervous about the future celebration. A girl wants to arrange the perfect event where all the details are foreseen and nothing can go wrong. Although the majority of girls tend to make mistakes even during a preparatory process. Here, let’s consider these mistakes and find out how to solve them.
1. Do not pay attention to discomfort. Quite frequently, brides want to stimulate themselves to lose weight and buy a wedding dress of a smaller size. In reality, they risk staying without a dress at all, or their dress will demonstrate all their figures’ flaws. Other mistakes are the choice of an uncomfortable style of a dress or too massive and heave decor elements that hinder movements or make brides feel uncomfortable. Solution: buy a dress of your size!
2. Believe in prejudice. According to traditions, brides should marry only in a white dress with a long veil. But nowadays, there is a great variety of other options. Brides can freely choose peach, nude, creme, or milky shades of a wedding dress. A wedding veil has become an optional element of a bride’s image. Some brides prefer to create their images without this accessory. Solution: do what you want and do not listen to others
3. Consider the price as the main criteria of your choice. It is not necessary to buy the most expensive dress or use the biggest sale. Just determine an approximate budget for a dress and chose the one you like the most and the one that fits you the most.
4. Wash hair in the wedding day. Hairdressers claim thousands of times that it is necessary to wash your head in the evening before a wedding day, but not on the same day.
5. Die hair or do a haircut. If you change your hairstyle just before a celebration, you can spoil the whole wedding image. Your dress and new hairstyle won’t simply match each other.
6. Refuse a test makeup. This is one of the biggest mistakes. You should know what makeup you’ll have on a wedding day to be sure that your expectations and the capabilities of an artist will coincide. If you haven’t tried it before, you can be disappointed, or the chosen makeup won’t suit your face, appearance, or image.
7. Neglect facial treatments. Do not forget to use moisturizing masks and scrubs to make the skin of your face, as well as the neck and the neckline zone, softer and more elastic. But remember that it is necessary to do such procedures a few days before the event.