Money is traditionally considered a classic wedding gift. Those invitees who do not want to confound their brains prefer this gift. But those, who wish to develop their imagination, present an unforgettable gift, and impress newlyweds, can create unique handmade items that will surely surprise all guests.
Handmade is of great popularity nowadays. First of all, it is attention. A person spends a few hours, days, or even months creating such gifts. All this time, they think about a bride and a groom. Thus, a handmade gift is always associated with attention and care. Secondly, you can be sure that your gift is unique, and no one else will have the same.
As you know, every person to his taste, but there are several exciting ideas for handmade wedding gifts that are considered classic. Either friends or relatives can choose them. If you prefer one of the following ideas, be sure that newlyweds will remember your gift for years.
- Souvenirs or clothes for both beloved – these can be hand-painted figurines, dishes with inscriptions, or pillows with embroidered names of a young husband and wife;
- Home furnishings – for example, a wooden kitchen board with a scorched wish for long and happy life, caskets, photo frames, paintings, and small electronic appliances;
- Souvenirs with photos of young beloved – a family portrait, a stylishly designed photo collage;
- Money – if it is presented not in the envelope but the form of a cake, a box of chocolates, or a topiary;
- A handmade photo album. Examples of handmade albums decorated with ribbons, bands, and beads can be found on the Internet. It will be the best option as two people start a new life, they will have a lot of wedding photos, and you present them with an album in which they can put them. Photos are a perfect memory. Moreover, if they are put into a given album, newlyweds will remember you every time they open the album.
- A handmade money tree. You can find a step-by-step guide on the Internet. This gift will either be symbolic or serve as an excellent interior decoration.
Remember that the principal value of handmade gifts is attention to those for whom the donation is made. Moreover, such things are trendy nowadays. Handcrafted items are perfect elements for home interiors.
Handmade things can be additional elements of the greatest gift. You can combine several ideas if you’re not sure your contribution is valuable enough. For example, present money in a handmade casket or pack two cute pillows with handmade embroidery with a handmade photo album. Develop your imagination, and it will suggest the right combination for you!