If you chose the most fairy and magic time for your wedding and decided to arrange a wedding celebration on Christmas Eve, be sure that the event will be well remembered and lots of unexpected and fairy moments will happen during the banquet.
Thus, it is evident that time is perfectly chosen. But now, it is important to find out how to organize the holiday on a budget. Even if you do not have much money for a wedding organization, it is possible to create a unique and amazing wedding with a cozy and magic atmosphere.
1. Type of the celebration. The first thing to discuss is to decide on the type of event. Do you want to have a quiet cozy evening dinner with the closest relatives and friends or a full-scale banquet? Now, find out whether it is necessary to hire a toastmaster or a celebrant to the wedding. Perhaps, you do not need a this kind of service at all.
2. Make a list of invitees. If you’re done with the type of celebration, you can proceed to the guest list. If you chose a cozy dinner, then only the most bosom people will be invited. Here, you can also save some money and redirect them to other points of preparation.
3. Find an appropriate venue. In order to underline the chosen time – Christmas Eve, and show your respect for traditions, you can choose an unusual location. Forget about commonplace cafes or restaurants. Look through such options as small Christmas venues, houses, cottages, etc. Find the place where it is possible to combine the smell of the religious holiday and the atmosphere of your festive event – the moment when a new family is born.
4. Save on decoration. As you want to make a Christmas party, then it is possible to combine decorations and make a kind of mix. Thus, it is an excellent opportunity to save money on decor and underline the theme of your wedding.
An excellent option will be a dressed Christmas tree with multicolored garlands stretched under the ceiling. On tables, put beautiful centerpieces made of sprigs of spruce and candles, which are sprinkled with sparkles.
5. Choose outfits. If you hold a wedding on a budget on Christmas Eve, think about your outfits. A bride can give preference to a refined and delicate garment. Thus, instead of luxurious princess attire, it is possible to choose a simple dress that will look stylish and remind of Christmas traditions.
A gentle and constrained image will be well complemented by an elegant hairstyle and a daytime makeup.
6. Fireworks. It gets dark early in winter, so you don’t have to wait for a long time to please your guests with beautiful festive fireworks. It will be an excellent closing part of the celebration. You can choose suitable fireworks for every budget.