As a wedding is over, it is time to go on a honeymoon. Usually, this trip allows newlyweds to enjoy each other’s company and spend time without third parties. Different people choose destinations for their honeymoons. Each couple chooses a destination taking into account its preferences, hobbies, tastes, and dreams. For some couples, a holiday on the seashore is the best option, while others would prefer a hike or climbing mountains. Thus, let’s see what types of honeymoon exist, and which one is the best for you.
1. A sea holiday. This is a standard option. The majority of couples give preference to spending some weeks on the seacoast. Sandy beaches, azure water, warm and bright sun, yacht trips, and many others will be available for you during Dubai honeymoon. If you choose some rare islands as your destination, be sure that your honeymoon will be calm and peaceful. If it is out of touristic routes, then no one will bother you.
The most popular destinations for a sea holiday are Dominican Republic, Bali, Dubai, Cote d'Azur.
Who will love this type of honeymoon?
- Romantic personalities who are fond of admiring the sunrise and sunset above the sea, picturesque landscapes.
- People who love warm weather, the sun, the sea.
- Couples who are keen on hasteless rest.
2. Hikes, climbing, skiing. This is the perfect option for active people and adventure-lovers. Such couples usually go to a ski resort, go hiking or climbing. For them, it is better to spend several days in a forest or the lap of nature, sleep under a tent and walk through thickets.
For such couples, the best destinations for a honeymoon trip will be Tatras, Carpathians, Baikal, Galapagos Islands, Alps.
Who should choose this option?
- You can’t imagine your life without movements;
- You love nature;
- You are fond of active sport and rest;
- You’d better spend several days in a forest rather than sunbath by the sea;
- You move a lot and frequently challenge yourself.
3. A tour of several countries. This is a touristic route during which newlyweds visit a number of countries and get acquainted with the life of these countries, their cultural and ethnic characteristics. Usually, such tours include three-five countries and embrace the main sightseeing of every country.
This option is ideal for those couples who:
- Can’t spend much time in one place;
- Are keen on discovering new locations and traveling;
- Are fond of admiring architectural and cultural sightseeing;
- Do not mind spending a lot of time on the road.
There are also other options. The above-mentioned ones are the most popular. When choosing your destination for a honeymoon, take into account your dreams and tastes, and you’ll love your holiday!