Do you have a birthday in the nearest future? Do you want to gather all your friends and go to Dubai? It is an excellent idea since the city is ready to offer you a wide range of possible options to make this day unforgettable. Below, let’s see how exactly you can celebrate your birthday.
Sitting in a cafe seems too commonplace nowadays. Of course, you can go to a cafe after the main entertainment program. Thus, we suggest the following birthday party ideas in Dubai before arranging a holiday banquet.
1. Hot air balloon ride. Rent an air balloon for your company and start the day by observing breathtaking landscapes. Wake up early in the morning to catch the rising sun. When riding the hot air balloon, you can admire the beauty of the city and surroundings from the bird’s eye. You’ll have enough time to see how sun rays glare on the water of the ocean and how the wind carries the sand of the desert.
2. Rally. The desert is the perfect place to try an ATV. Do you love extreme and speed? Rent some ATVs and arrange real races in the desert with your friends.
3. Party on a yacht. If you want to stay along with your friends or relatives, you can rent the yacht and arrange a party on its board. The birthday somewhere in the ocean is an excellent alternative to standard options. Moreover, it is suitable for a different number of guests. If you invite many friends, you will have a noisy party, a lot of fun and joy. If you celebrate the holiday together with your beloved, this option can be very romantic. You can have dinner and admire the sunset or a starry sky.
4. Party on the seashore. You can simply arrange a party at the seashore. Still, it will be very festive and entertaining. You can make a buffet party, swim in the sea, chat, and listen to music.
5. Rent an island. In Dubai, it is even possible to rent the island. If you want to stay alone and be sure that no one bothers you, this option is worth consideration.
6. Climb to the observation deck of Burj Khalifa. This is the most famous skyscraper. You should obligatory visit it when you’re in Dubai. Have a festive photoshoot there and then go to a cafe.
7. Miracle Garden. The city is full of parks. This is one of the most beautiful and “tasty” ones. Thousands of floral arrangements decorate the park. Flowers are everywhere. Breathe in their smells and enjoy the pastime. Arches are made of flowers and greenery, and alleys are framed with them. Here, you’ll find lots of places to take the most vivid and amazing photos.
In Dubai, you won’t be bored. The city is ready to offer different kinds of activities. Be sure that you’ll remember your birthday forever.