A wedding hairstyle is vital in creating a bride’s wedding image. Various types of hairstyles are considered perfect for different outfits. Let’s see what hairstyles brides usually choose.
1. All sorts of styled curls. Curls are traditionally considered the most popular wedding hairstyle. It is because curls look romantic and feminine, and most brides want to create a cute wedding outfit. One more pro of curls is that it is possible to style curls in any possible way. A skilled hairdresser can make a gorgeous hairstyle with curls. It can be loose curls with a wreath or curls arranged in some braiding.
2. Braids. By the way, braiding is the second most trendy hairstyle. A Greek braid or any braid with curls is frequently chosen for brides’ wedding images. Usually, such hairstyles are decorated with flowers, wreaths, and hairpins.
3. Messy low updo. Do you want to create a simple but sophisticated image? Do you want to avoid excess pretentiousness and look natural? Then a messy soft updo will be the best choice for you. This bridal hairstyle looks simple but refined at the same time. It is well combined with wedding dresses without a hoop. The hairstyle will be perfect for eco, rustic, or nature weddings.
4. Buns. Do you think that a bun is boring? You’re mistaken. It is possible to create different moods and images and demonstrate a bride’s personality when choosing the bun. As a rule, brides choose a sleek bun to create an elegant and restrained outfit. Such a hairstyle combines “Mermaid” or straight-cut wedding dresses well.
Nevertheless, it is possible to make a messy bun with styled curls. This option will look rather mischievous.
5. Half-up, half-down hairstyles. This type will be an excellent choice if you want to have a multilayered hairstyle and visually lengthen your hair. You can find different options for making multilayered hairstyles on the Internet and ask your hairdresser to make the chosen hairstyle.
6. Sleek ponytails. Although a ponytail is considered a casual hairstyle for everyday life, it looks perfect on brides who create sophisticated wedding images. A ponytail is a basic hairstyle. However, nowadays, celebrities choose it more and more frequently for going out on the red carpet. Thus, be sure you’ll look chic and create an unforgettable impression when choosing the ponytail for your wedding outfit.
Note that it is necessary to choose a suitable wedding hairstyle depending on the type of wedding image and personality, as well as your facial features.