Spending time with a beloved person is the most pleasant activity. If you love a partner, every minute spent by each other’s side will be the most enjoyable. That’s why sweethearts try to spend as much time as possible together. Let’s consider how you can diversify your common pastime.
1. Ride on bicycles around a city. When the weather is fine, it is an excellent time to take two (or one tandem) bicycles and have a ride around your city. You can explore new picturesque landscapes, go to any place you wish. You can go to a park and make a picnic there.
2. Horse riding. If you like animals and spending time on the lap of nature, go to a horse club, take two horses, and have a ride across a forest or a field. Such activity is one of the most romantic ones.
3. Attend dance classes. If you’re fond of dancing, you can go to a pair dance class. For example, a waltz or tango. Tango is a passionate dance. Thus, if you feel the mood, this activity will be perfect for spending romantic evenings together.
4. Do charity. If you have a free day, you can do something useful for society. For example, you can visit an animal shelter and take care of homeless pets, clean streets or parks from garbage, etc. This activity unities.
5. Have a SPA day. Choose a day-off and go to a SPA. A relaxing massage, a sauna, a pool, various masks, wrappings for skincare will help you forget about routine matters and enjoy the day spent next to each other.
6. Cook together. Spend some hours in the kitchen. Choose the dish both of you like and cook it together. This activity is one of the sweetest ones for romantic couples.
7. Go hiking. If you’re adventure-lovers, go on 2-day hiking. Pack your backpacks with all the necessary stuff, put on comfortable clothes, and on the road! Choose a picturesque destination. Imagine you and your sweethearts sitting near a bonfire and covering with a warm blanket. A night starry sky, natural sounds, bonfire crack… you’re all alone. What can be more romantic!
8. Go on an unplanned trip. Be unpredictable. Just wake up in the morning, go to a railway station or an airport, and buy two tickets to the next train/flight. Let your fate decide your destination instead of you. Take a trip to an unknown city. This is the best option for adventure-lovers.
9. Learn a foreign language. Attend language courses together. Study a new language. You can discuss all questions at home, practice with each other, as well as help your partner improve the level of language proficiency.
10. Visit a museum, cinema, concert. Take into account each other’s tastes and choose one of these options.