Long hair provides a wide field for creativity and imagination. If you’re a lady with beautiful long hair, you can choose any hairstyle you want. Be sure that it will look perfect. When choosing a wedding hairstyle, it is important to keep in mind the following points:
- Your face shape. When choosing a hairstyle, the shape of your face is the crucial point to pay attention to. For example, women with a square face should avoid forelock. Women with a round face shape should visually strengthen their faces.
- The structure of hair. If your hair is prone to natural curling because of certain weather conditions, it is better to avoid straightening. For example, if it is wet, hair curls. In such cases, you should either use high-fixation sprays or change the desired hairstyle.
- A hairdresser. Check the portfolio of the chosen hairdresser. Make sure that he/she is able to make the chosen hairstyle.
Note: never neglect a trial hairstyle. Never! A wedding is an important event, and you should know for sure that your hairstyle is perfect and suits your image and appearance. If you are disappointed with your hairstyle on the wedding day, the whole celebration and your mood will be spoiled. Thus, if you try the chosen hairstyle in advance, and it will turn out that it isn’t suitable for your appearance, you’ll have time to change it.
As it has been mentioned above, long hair allows creating different hairstyles. The most popular ones are the following:
1. Curls with a wreath. If you arrange a rustic wedding, then this hairstyle will be the best option. A bride will look romantic, exquisite, and stylish. It can be loose curls decorated with a wreath.
2. A bun. If you want to create an elegant and graceful image, give preference to a bun. This hairstyle will look great with a wedding dress of a simple cut without additional decor and a long veil. It will be an excellent option if you want to hold a themed “Great Gatsby” party or a formal dinner.
3. Greek braids and all sorts of braiding. This is one of the most popular and gorgeous hairstyles for brides. Professional hairdressers can suggest dozens of different styles and techniques and create real masterpieces. The main thing is to choose a braid that fits your appearance. Hairstyles with braids can be decorated with pins with beads, flowers, or ribbons. Such hairstyles look incredibly romantic, feminine, and delicate.
If a bride has long hair, she is free to choose any hairstyle she wants taking into account the peculiarities of her appearance.