Long hair provides a wide field for creativity and imagination. You can choose any hairstyle if you’re a lady with beautiful long hair. Be sure that it will look perfect. When choosing a wedding hairstyle, it is essential to keep in mind the following points:
- Your face shape. When choosing a hairstyle, the shape of your face is the crucial point to pay attention to. For example, women with a square look should avoid a forelock. Women with a round face shape should visually strengthen their faces.
- The structure of the hair. It is better to avoid straightening if your hair is prone to natural curling because of certain weather conditions. For example, if it is wet, hair curls. In such cases, you should use high-fixation sprays or change the desired hairstyle.
- A hairdresser. Check the portfolio of the chosen hairdresser. Make sure that they can make the desired hairstyle.
Note: never neglect a trial hairstyle. Never! A wedding is an important event, and you should know that your hairstyle is perfect and suits your image and appearance. If you are disappointed with your hairstyle on the wedding day, the whole celebration and your mood will be spoiled. Thus, if you try the chosen hairstyle in advance, and it will turn out that it isn’t suitable for your appearance, you’ll have time to change it.
As mentioned above, long hair allows the creation of different hairstyles. The most popular ones are the following:
1. Curls with a wreath. If you are planning a rustic wedding, then this hairstyle will be the best option. A bride will look romantic, exquisite, and stylish. It can be loose curls decorated with dry greenery or flowers.
2. A bun. To create an elegant and graceful image, you prefer a bun. This hairstyle will look great with a wedding dress of a simple cut without additional decor and a long veil. It will be an excellent option if you want to hold a themed “Great Gatsby” party or a formal dinner.
3. Greek braids and all sorts of braiding. It is one of the most popular and gorgeous hairstyles for brides. Professional hairdressers can suggest various styles and techniques and create absolute masterpieces. The main thing is to choose a braid that fits your appearance. Hairstyles with braids can be decorated with pins, beads, flowers, or ribbons. Such hairstyles look incredibly romantic, feminine, and delicate.
If a bride has long hair, she is free to choose any hairstyle she wants, taking into account the peculiarities of her appearance.