Among tourists, family entertainment takes one of the leading positions among the purposes of visiting the city. Thus, Dubai has a lot of attractions to offer to spend time with the whole family and kids.
1. Dubai Safari park. Over 1.5 thousand rare birds and animals live on a small territory, located near the Mercato Mall.
Some species can no longer be found in wildlife. It is considered the oldest zoo on the Arabian Peninsula and is a favorite place for children and adults.
2. Dolphine Bay Dolphinarium. It is located on the territory of the entertainment complex of Atlantis The Palm resort on the coast of Palm Island in Jumeirah. This is a superbly equipped habitat for dolphins, recreating their natural habitat. You can not only observe the marine life but even swim with them in shallow water or scuba diving for a fee.
3. Aquaventure Water Amusement Park. It is true that Dubai has a lot of water entertainment options. The number of water parks is great. Say goodbye to dolphins and sea creatures and take your kids to Aquaventure Water Amusement Park, which is also located at the Atlantis Hotel on the Palm Jumeirah. There, both you and your kids will be able to swim, slide down extreme slides, and much more.
4. Legoland. This is a paradise for construction lovers. There are few kids who don’t like to construct something. Legoland is the whole world of Lego, where you can embody any of your fantasy. This place will be interesting for not only children but also their parents. You’ll drown in the abundance of Lego parts and spend not one hour there.
5. Miracle Garden. This is the most well-known park, where flowers and greenery are everywhere. When you enter the park, you find yourself in the world of flowers. Every inch of park territory is showered with beautiful flowers and rare greenery. Lovely sculptures and floral arrangements on each step won’t leave indifferent both children and adults. This is the perfect place to spend time with family and take amazing photos.
6. KidZania. This is an amusement city for children where kids can feel like adults. They are offered to occupy certain professions, gain money, and spend them just like real adults, while their parents rest in special rooms. As practice shows, this occupation is interesting and exciting for kids.
This is a tiny part of all amusement parks, water parks, and other entertainment options available in the city. Be sure that neither you nor your kids will feel boring in Dubai.