It is indisputable that a wedding is the most memorable event in the lives of two people. However, this lovely event is preceded by another lovely moment – it is an engagement. Many couples want to remember this event as well. Arranging an engagement photoshoot is one of the best ways to keep a memory for ages. In this article, let’s see what photo ideas you can choose for your photo session.
Usually, such photoshoots are incredibly romantic. Thus, photos should keep these emotions and express care, love, and delicate attitude towards each other. That is why one of the following options is considered the best one for this type of photographs.
1. Closer to nature. Traditionally, nature is associated with tenderness, love, sweethearts, and sincere emotions. That is why many couples prefer arranging an engagement photoshoot in the lap of nature. Here, many sub-options are possible:
- It can be a rustic-style photo session in a rye field or a meadow full of wildflowers. A bride is likely to put on a romantic dress made of cotton, linen, with lace. A groom chooses pants and shirt, possibly with a suspender.
- It can be a forest or a blooming garden. Greenery or blooming trees are around, it will make your photo session vivid and lovely and add a romantic atmosphere to photos.
- It can be a location near some water. Such photoshoots are very symbolic. Especially, if you have a boat. All photos with water always look amazing. If you have an opportunity to arrange an engagement photo session near a waterfall, do not skip the chance to get wet and make some shoots right in the heart of it.
- A picnic in a park or a hike in the mountains. A warm blanket, a bonfire, tasty food cooked on it. Isn’t it idyll?
2. A walk in the city. One more option is urban. You can choose a picturesque place in your city and organize your photo location there. Although your landscapes will be far from natural views, a skilled photographer knows how to make an urban photoshoot truly successful and add a romantic accent to it.
- If you have a bridge in the city, this location will be symbolic and lovely.
- Photos with skyscrapers or other high buildings on the background will look stylish.
- You can choose just a beautiful wall or a street to base your venue there.
- Some couples make a photoshoot in a mall. This is also an interesting idea for an engagement photoshoot.
To conclude, it is necessary to note that when choosing the right location for an engagement photo session, stick to your preferences and feelings. If you’re fond of nature, choose it; if you’re the ones who are keen on city life with its hustles and bustles, then stop your choice on the second option.