Dubai is a synonym for a luxurious life. Richest people all about the world go to Dubai to have a truly royal rest and spend several days there. That is why the city is full of luxurious and royal venues where you can arrange your celebration. Let’s consider the most popular ones among them:
1. Falcon Ballroom at Le Meridien Dubai. Have you dreamt of a royal wedding ceremony? This place is the perfect destination for couples. Here, all the necessary details are combined. A royal atmosphere, luxurious design, high-quality service. Here, you’ll feel like a real queen and remember the celebration forever. The ballroom can accommodate up to 450 persons. It has enough space to put tables and chairs, leaving place for a dancing zone. Newlyweds’ table is usually put on the scene. It is possible to decorate the hall. However, it has a sufficiently solemn interior. Thus, you can just several natural flower arrangements to make accents on certain details of the hall.
2. Sofitel Dubai Downtown – Ballroom. Here, a chamber atmosphere is perfectly combined with a luxurious interior. Candlesticks with candles, round tables with covered chairs, and pleasant warm illumination create an excellent impression. In addition to a well-designed ballroom, the venue is characterized by a great variety of dishes. You can make a wedding menu for any taste. The level of service is impressive.
3. Asateer at Atlantis The Palm. This wedding venue in Dubai includes all the necessary features for a perfect wedding organization. Pale blue is a prevailing shade of the hall. Illuminated interior details are scattered everywhere. Designer chandeliers in the shape of balls hanging from the ceiling. There is a video projector with a screen. There is enough space to make banquet and dance zones.
4. Grand Hyatt Dubai – Baniyas Ballroom. This is a great and spacious hall where more than 1400 guests can be accommodated. The hall can be easily divided into zones with a dance, banquet, and gift zones. It has a futuristic design. Light-blue illumination help create a solemn atmosphere. Add some flowers or floral arrangements, and your perfect wedding venue is ready!
5. Conrad Dubai Hotel Grand Ballroom. This is one more royal place for the most festive celebrations. Its atmosphere and interior point that this is the perfect place for luxurious occasions. You even do not have to decorate it too much. Add a few floral arrangements, and that’s it. If you prefer such venues, do not forget to choose suitable dress code. Royal locations deserve royal outfits.
6. With an incredible view of the sea and stunning hotel ballrooms, it’s no wonder why Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah is the ultimate location for a wedding in Dubai. You can host the ceremony outdoor and say your vows at sunset with the waves of the Gulf crashing at the shore. Your wedding reception will be highlighted by a delicious custom menu, prepared by professional chefs.
7. Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort has many options for hosting weddings events. The outdoor area that has a wonderful view of Ain Dubai made the hotel one of the most exclusive venues in Dubai. It also has elevated ballroom spaces adorn with shiny chandeliers and decor. When you will step out onto the dance floor for your first dance under a wonderful ceiling and soft lighting, will be the most romantic moment in time you’ll remember forever.
Dubai offers many upscale indoor wedding venues. Each of them takes pride in its uniqueness and comfort, providing its ballroom for an amazing wedding reception. Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, Address Downtown, Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City present couples and their guests with a prestigious setting for their special event. From the elegant decor to the delicious cuisines, these indoor venues can help you host a celebration that will be memorable.
Our team is dedicated to making for you the best event possible with sophisticated decor, entertainment choices, and exceptional service. Allow our expert wedding planners to help you through the process of creating your special day.