Flowers are one of the most popular decorations for wedding hairstyles. They look gorgeous on hair and create a feminine and delicate image. Brides frequently give their preferences to flowers when choosing hairstyle decoration.
It is possible to find suitable options for long or short hair, loose hair or tails, braids, or buns. Thus, such a decorative element will help make any hairstyle elegant and gentle. Let’s consider choosing the right hairstyle and what tips one should remember.
- If you choose natural flowers for a hairstyle, ensure they match your wedding bouquet and a groom’s boutonniere.
- Use only freshly cut flowers. Otherwise, they will quickly fade and spoil the whole hairstyle.
- Choose flowers taking into account the season and the weather conditions. For example, in winter, give your preference to cold-resistant flowers.
Let’s see the most popular and gorgeous wedding hairstyles with flowers:
1. A wreath of flowers. Recently, this option has become a trend. Many brides want to have a wreath of flowers. If you arrange a wedding in summer and choose an eco or rustic style, this hairstyle will be perfect for you. Leave your hair loose or slightly curled, so they have a smooth wave, and put a wreath of flowers on your head. You’ll perfectly match the style of a celebration, look natural and feminine, and remind me of a forest nymph.
2. A Greek braid. It is a popular hairstyle. A voluminous braid with curls always looks sophisticated and festive. If you add gentle flowers into a Greek braid, it will look truly gorgeous.
3. A bun. An elegant bun can be decorated with giant white orchids. This flower will make your bridal look even more graceful and stunning.
4. Assembled curls. Delicate peonies will add femininity and romantic nature to such a look if you choose a hairstyle in which strands are curled and assembled around the neck.
In any case, if you choose such decoration, remember that it is essential to balance the size and number of flowers. There is no need to add too many flowers; they will look ridiculous and tasteless.
When a bride chooses a hairstyle, it is vital to find an absolute master who will be able to create a masterpiece, as well as advise which type of hairstyle matches you the most. Thus, it is more important to find the right hairdresser who will be able to help you find the best option and create a gorgeous hairstyle according to all rules of stylistics.