Flowers are one of the most popular decorations for wedding hairstyles. They look gorgeous on hair and create a feminine and delicate image. Brides frequently give their preferences to flowers when choosing hairstyle decoration.
It is possible to find suitable options either for long or short hair, either for loose hair or tails, braids, buns. Thus, such a decorative element will help make any hairstyle elegant and gentle. Let’s consider how to choose the right hairstyle and what tips one should keep in mind.
- If you choose natural flowers for a hairstyle, be sure that they match your wedding bouquet and a groom’s boutonniere.
- Use only freshly cut flowers. Otherwise, they will quickly fade and spoil the whole hairstyle.
- Choose flowers taking into account a season and the weather conditions. For example, in winter, give your preference to cold-resistant flowers.
Let’s see the most popular and gorgeous wedding hairstyles with flowers:
1. A wreath of flowers. Recently, this option has become a trend. Many brides want to have a wreath of flowers. If you arrange a wedding in summer and choose an eco or rustic style, then this hairstyle will be perfect for you. Leave your hair loose or slightly curled so that they have a smooth wave and put a wreath of flowers on your head. You’ll perfectly match the style of a celebration, look natural and feminine, and remind of a forest nymph.
2. A Greek braid. This is a popular hairstyle. A voluminous braid with curls always looks sophisticated and festive. If you add gentle flowers into a Greek braid, it will look truly gorgeous.
3. A bun. An elegant bun can be decorated with big white orchids. This flower will make your image even more graceful and stunning.
4. Assembled curls. If you choose a hairstyle in which strands are curled and assembled somewhere around the neck, gentle peonies will add femininity and romantic nature to such an image.
In any case, if you choose such decoration, remember that it is important to balance the size and number of flowers. No need to add too many flowers; it will look ridiculous and tasteless.
When a bride chooses a hairstyle, it is important to find a real master who will be able to create a masterpiece, as well as advise which type of hairstyles matches you the most. Thus, it is more important to find the right hairdresser who will be able to help you find the best option and create a gorgeous hairstyle according to all rules of stylistics.