A wedding can be held in a variety of places. A country house has become a popular trend among wedding venues. Rustic and eco styles lead newlyweds to a backyard. Let’s see how to turn an ordinary backyard into a festive location.
1. Bar. Using straw or wooden barrels, and fabric burlap, an ordinary wooden table can turn into a stylish bar for a rustic
2. Invitation design
Wedding invitations can be printed on yellow cardboard. Decorate each of them with a handmade lace paper napkin.
3. Tables. Tables for guests can be decorated with original wire structures filled with wildflowers. Large green leaves of exotic plants can be placed under the plates. This decor looks very juicy, stylish, and summer-like.
4. Guest places. It is possible to make guest seats from sheaves of hay covered with burlap, cotton, or chintz materials.
5. Guides. To prevent guests from getting lost around the area, make original signs, for example, from a bow and wooden arrows, showing the direction to the venue of the ceremony, bar, and banquet table. Such a solution will not only help invitees but also become an original decoration of the yard.
6. Globe for wishes. The globe is an original alternative to the traditional book of wishes, which will become a memorable decoration of the house of a newly made family after the celebration.
7. Floristry. A buffet table for a summer wedding can be decorated with arranged and hung glass jars and bottles with miniature flower bouquets.
8. A box for rings. Instead of a traditional jewelry box or wedding ring pillow, you can make a kind of bird’s nest with a moss pillow. To make such a nest look more sophisticated, decorate it with colored beads and ribbons.
9. A photo zone. Themed photo zones are an integral part of a modern wedding. You can make something original on your site using old wooden doors and floral decor. A pallet wall decorated with shimmering garlands and climbing plants is another stylish and budget idea for decorating a photo zone.