Dubai is the city where all sorts of activities are gathered. Thus, tourists will find ideas of how to spend pastimes to any taste. This means that there are dozens of ideas for spending an exciting and unforgettable bachelor party. Below, the most original ideas are offered.
1. ATV safari. Men are known for their extreme loving. ATV safari in the desert will be the perfect chance to please your inner child, blow off steam, and have a lot of fun with your bosom friends. It is hard to find a man who will refuse to ride an ATV in the desert, where no one disturbs you. No rules, no limits; just complete freedom. Isn’t it an excellent way to spend the party?
2. Air balloon ride. This activity can also be rather extreme. In any case, having an air balloon ride is an excellent opportunity to observe the city, the Gulf, and the desert. You can admire natural views from the bird’s eye. Tours are arranged in the desert as well. Also, camel rides are organized there.
3. Zero Gravity. Hanging out in a nightclub is a classic option for the bachelor party. Zero Gravity is the best nightclub in Dubai. Its main feature is a huge, almost 40-meter pool, made of transparent glass, which creates stunning visual illusions for visitors, and a well-groomed beach with all the necessary infrastructure. The club offers many types of hookahs.
4. Yacht cruise. Renting a yacht is a good option to escape from everyone and be sure that no one feels angry because of a noisy company nearby. Order catering services, music, a DJ, and sail along the seashore of the city. You’ll kill two birds with one stone: arrange an original luxurious party onboard a yacht with delicious food, desired music, admire picturesque views of surrounding landscapes and the city, while being sure that no one disturbs you.
5. An observation deck of Burj Khalifa. A luxurious restaurant is located on the same floor with the observation deck. So, you can both have a party and admire city landscapes. At least, you’ll spend the event in a luxurious place with stunning views instead of sitting in an ordinary cafe.
You can combine several options and hand out the whole day. For example, start your party with an observation deck, then swim in the ocean, and end up the celebration in a nightclub.