A wedding organization is one of the most important tasks for newlyweds. A preparatory process includes many tasks, including calculation of costs and expenses, menu options, as well as decoration. It is very important to decorate the hall so that the atmosphere is romantic, festive, and unforgettable, and everyone feels like in a fairy tale. You can perfectly cope with this task with the help of balloons. These are simply objects, from which it is really possible to make amazing decorative compositions, without spending big money on the decor of the wedding hall.
The first thing you should do is to choose a color palette. When considering this issue, pay attention to a venue. What colors are used in the decor of the chosen location? Balloons should match a general color theme. Fabrics, furniture, utensils – all these should be in harmony and have a single style and color theme. Balloons can serve as the background of the main decorative composition, or be a central figure of wedding decor. When using such decorative elements, you can:
- Make one or several arches. Creating an arch from balloons is the easiest but no less creative way to decorate a banquet hall, especially in the case of a wedding. An arch can have a different size, depending on the room and the place where it is located; colors of balloons can also vary.
- Fill balloons with helium so that they soar in the air. This is one of the most popular ways to make your hall beautiful and charming.
- Decorate the chairs of a bride and groom to show the places where the main characters of the day will sit;
- Frame with balloons a path along which newlyweds will go to a banquet table;
- Make a variety of shapes (flowers, animals) that will serve as light-weight and beautiful decorations.
In addition to ordinary balloons, you can use paper ones that look amazing with back light. This decor option allows creating a delicate atmosphere, which is especially appropriate in the evening when the holiday goes into a romantic direction.
A composition of balloons, which is placed behind newlyweds, will look very beautiful. Most often, these are two hearts made in white, pink or red colors, but there may be other options.
A surprise balloon is a creative and popular element of the decor of a wedding venue. It is a big balloon with many tiny balloons, confetti, or whatever inside, which is suspended from the ceiling and is blown at the right moment, releasing everything that is put in it.