Planning a beach wedding in Dubai
You’ve finally found someone to share your life with and cannot wait to tight the knot. This festive event should be held in a great location that is as bright and unique as your love. A beach wedding is an option you cannot go wrong with. With tantalizing Arabian landscapes, breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf, endless marine skylines, lush gardens, luxury hotels, world-class restaurants, and fashionable private beaches with
sharply white sands, the emirate provides the ultimate backdrop for hosting enviable wedding ceremonies.
The sun pours its light onto the UAE for almost 365 days in a year, which means that you can have a wonderful beachfront wedding ceremony any season you want. Even if the weather gets too hot for having an elegant ceremony precisely on the beach or under a beautifully decorated tent, fear not. Best wedding hotels always keep their doors open for the bride and groom and their guests and never fail to provide luxury ballrooms for picture-perfect celebrations.
Think that getting married on a beach is too messy to organize? We can help you bring your wedding party to the seaside in an easy and professional manner! Our team of event management will take this burden off your shoulders and arrange a wedding ceremony that will be a holiday for you and your guests. No matter it is indoor or outdoor, a grand bustling affair with hundreds of invitees, or an intimate exchange of vows against the sunset, we will customize your big day occasion to fully meet your expectations. To ensure your wedding is a synonym to joy, laugh, happiness, and entertainment, we will:
• Find and reserve an indoor or outdoor wedding venue in Dubai to host your event.
• Decorate it according to your daring wishes.
• Create a deliciously personalized menu.
• Organize reception, transportation, and accommodation of your guests.
• Hire experienced and passionate florists, DJs, photographers, and stylists.
Do everything beyond this list to turn your wedding dreams into reality!
It is the city of glamour and timeless luxury, and a wedding celebration here is your key to a happy married life. Trust dedicated professionals to arrange your beach wedding and see how your boldest dreams come true.
Dubai is a coastal city. It is bordered by the Arabian Gulf. Thus, if you plan a destination wedding, the celebration on a beach will be the right choice. It’s a crime to hold the banquet indoor when it is possible to prefer an outdoor venue.
Imagine that you sit on the summer terrace, the wind plays with your hair, you feel a light breeze, and admire a picturesque sunset. For newlyweds, it is an excellent option to hold an outdoor beach wedding. Breathtaking views of the sea and the sky will be the best decoration. It will be left only to set up a flower arch.
Generally, a beach is a perfect venue for the celebration. A sandy beach, azure water, newlyweds in beautiful wedding dresses… Nature serves as the best decorator and background for photos, music doesn’t disturb anyone, you can save money on some service providers.
If you plan to arrange a beach wedding, you can simplify your task and go to a wedding agency. In this case, your dream celebration won’t cause any trouble. A skilled coordinator will take all concerns and allow you to avoid many pre-wedding problems.
The wedding agency offers the following services:
- It provides clients with a premade pack for beach celebrations. Ready-made solutions are demonstrated in the portfolio. Clients observe the result of their work. Thus, they are sure that the result will be just the same as on a picture.
- It contacts all the service providers and books the necessary services included in the pack. As a rule, you can forget about searching for a venue, decorator, florists, and other stuff.
- The wedding coordinator adjusts the menu. A client can express any preferences and desires.
- If necessary, the employee helps a bride to find a wedding dress or a wedding salon.
- It provides sweethearts with possible guest seating plans.
- A beach wedding implies an outdoor registration. Thus, the agency contacts a person who is entitled to hold the procedure and books the date and time.
- The coordinator will take care of guest comfort. Dubai is a sunny place. Thus, if one chooses an outdoor location, the agency makes sure that the sun won’t cause a sunstroke or headache.
Note that if you choose a destination beach wedding, you should think about the dress code. What should your guests put on? Inform them in advance about the dress code if you have one.
A beach wedding is always beautiful and picturesque. Every guest will definitely remember it. The purpose of the wedding agency is to make the preparatory process enjoyable for the bride and groom. Such service providers help couples forget about stress and quarrels.